CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Swollen Eye

Last night after crying and being upset about my Uncle Charlie my mom's contact was bothering her. She rubbed her eyes and they became very red. She took her contacts out and went to bed. Richie woke me up this morning saying "your moms eye is swollen shut". I was in such a deep sleep, I thought he was talking about his mother. Too funny. Indeed, her eyelid was swollen and she was unable to open her eye. She must have scratched her eye pretty bad. I put a cold compress on it, gave her some Advil and told her to rest. I had to do a work function, so I had to leave. On my way home, I got some drops and an adhesive eye patch for her. She was been wearing it all day and the swelling has gone down. The eye heals pretty quickly, so hopefully, she will be okay tomorrow.
Update: 6/30/09 Her eye is much better now- She can open it and see out of it. It is still a little red and she is a little sensitive to the bright sun, but it is almost 100%!

0 comments: